The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Knightracer carbon bonnets

Karl M N

Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a car in bonnet, specifically the abflug one that knight racer make. Trouble is they are out of stock, but can make one for me but t won't be refundable. I know they've had a few mixed reviews From years ago, I don't see many recent reviews. I'm wondering If anyone can vouch for the fitment of any recent purchases as I would stand to lose a fair bit if the new bonnet doesn't fit.

UPDATE: they got back to me and said that if the bonnet is faulty, it can be returned. So I'll be going ahead with it and of course if it fits well i will of course leave some good feedback

Edited by Karl M N (see edit history)

If you decide to get it one make sure you use a credit card so you are covered. After all the horror stories I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole.

They used to be a trader on here years ago, they aren’t anymore.

I will be

If the horror stories were more recent I wouldn't be making this thread, but before I take the plunge I was hoping I'd see a few recent testimonies. Other car forums seem to like them for certain parts (like gtr parts as mentioned above) but there's a mixed bunch on he 350z forums

I will be

If the horror stories were more recent I wouldn't be making this thread, but before I take the plunge I was hoping I'd see a few recent testimonies. Other car forums seem to like them for certain parts (like gtr parts as mentioned above) but there's a mixed bunch on he 350z forums

I feel Knightrider have always done right by their largest audience, as soon as the popularity of the Supra started to wane so did the quality of their products. I’m sure just like Grams some of their products for the A80 are okay but I wouldn’t want to risk it.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do.

Never had dealings with Knightracer myself but they do not have a good reputation on the GTR forum from what I gather.

Poor quality and fitment of parts as well as poor customer service and after care.

If it was me, I would read in to their service a little further before committing.