The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra build - YouTube content

J.Thomas

Hey guys! Really appreciate you reading this. So ok I found my supra. I moved back from USA and coming from a 2017 wrx I wanted a mkiv supra.

So I started my youtube in the states and now have 2,245 subscribers on my wrx build... now I have a supra build that’s going well. There’s a lot of content as the car is in really bad shape and am trying to save it and bring it back to life.

Writing this cause I would appreciate if you can check out my channel also if you wouldn’t mind I would like to do a video shoot on your car. Explain your build and compare. Many more ideas I have but be nice if somebody wanted to.

My channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_b6nWRa_RqNqL9BSE4xhzA

Below are the pics of the car when I got it and it’s current form.

Thanks guys!

imageimage

If you were willing to pay up as a club member and contribute with the support of the club, then I'd be more likely support you and your youtube channel tbh.

And I'm aware you have 2 accounts on here, which you know is against club rules, so why are you still logging in to both of them today?

If you were willing to pay up as a club member and contribute with the support of the club, then I'd be more likely support you and your youtube channel tbh.

And I'm aware you have 2 accounts on here, which you know is against club rules, so why are you still logging in to both of them today?

Am sorry my bad. It’s just the tapatalk app always does that. And I can’t change it just won’t let me. Only use that to upload the pictures.. and er yeah I have paid for the club as am a full member. Won’t be using the app now if it’s causing problems. Just keep to this.

Edited by Jack94 (see edit history)

Am sorry my bad. It’s just the tapatalk app always does that. And I can’t change it just won’t let me. Only use that to upload the pictures.. and er yeah I have paid for the club as am a full member. Won’t be using the app now if it’s causing problems. Just keep to this.

Well I suggest you log in here under your username that you paid the membership fee against, and forget this account you're using, or you'll end up having to buy another membership for this account when your free posts expire.

Another restless's car, sorry to see about the sill rust that was hidden. Can get a replacement panel and have a bodyshop cut it out, weld the new one in and sort it properly, if you go that route get them to seal the inside to

Yeah didn’t know he was dodgy guy for selling bad ones. But this one is manageable. How do I go about getting the panels? Thanks

Yeah didn’t know he was dodgy guy for selling bad ones. But this one is manageable. How do I go about getting the panels? Thanks

Message Keron @ extreme performace. The local supra parts guy, last time i was down at his he has new ones on the shelf