The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Bromley Pageant of Motoring - club stand - Sunday 17th June 2018!

markssupra

Last year I organised a small club stand for Mkiv Supra at the Bromley Pageant, mainly for the regular members that attend the monthly Bluewater meet.

It was a great day and had around 7 Supra's on the stand.

As it was a successful meet I though I would open it up to more members, but please only Supra's or GT86 on club stand and a Maximum of 25 cars!

I have already booked a club stand but you will have to book your own ticket using the club password, if you are interested please PM me!

Booking link is below.

The Bromley Pageant of Motoring - Sunday 17th June 2018!

Since the early 1980's, the Bromley Pageant of Motoring has been the premier classic car event in the South East. Taking place at Norman Park Bromley, Kent each June, this mid-summer event brings together thousands of classic cars and their owners for a celebration of the classic car.

2018 CLUB TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!

HOW TO BOOK YOUR CLUB STAND

Once again, this year you have the choice of allowing club members to book their own tickets and passes. However, if you would prefer to make one booking for the whole club you can do this too. Your password is detailed below, it is your choice whether to distribute this to your members or not.

To book your club into The Bromley Pageant of Motoring 2018 please follow these simple instructions.

Club members must go HERE to book tickets

http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/club-display

Select your Club from the menu and enter the Club's Personal Password (Please PM me for password)

Proceed to select required tickets and place order

Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

Club Name: Mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Password: PM me for password

PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than one week before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you on the day for scanning on entry.

The deadline to book club tickets is 12 noon 4th June 2018, subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

CLUB TICKET PRICES:

Club Display Ticket £7.00* - Includes driver, one passenger and vehicle

If you would like to speak to a member of our team please call 01959 54144 or email [email protected]

*£2.00 booking fee applies.

http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/club-display

Attendees so far:

Mark C

Debra C

Jenni N

Chris A

Gary E

John B

Chris B

Phil T

Edited by markssupra (see edit history)

Just to add, this is an absolutely superb day and there’s lots to see. Well worth the money! Last year was a baking hot day and it’s a relaxed environment. I’d never been before, but after going last year for the first time I’ll defiantly try to get to the show every year.

Mark is it ok to park my GT86 on out stand then? If so, I might buy another ticket.

Mark as you know I am already booked to attend and just a reminder we need a gazebo this year otherwise we will either get toasted or wet, let's hope it's the former like last year. For anyone interested in cars this is a must see event so get your names down.

Just to add, this is an absolutely superb day and there’s lots to see. Well worth the money! Last year was a baking hot day and it’s a relaxed environment. I’d never been before, but after going last year for the first time I’ll defiantly try to get to the show every year.

Mark is it ok to park my GT86 on out stand then? If so, I might buy another ticket.

I have emailed them about this Chris but not heard back, cant see it being a problem, but hold off until I hear :)

Mark as you know I am already booked to attend and just a reminder we need a gazebo this year otherwise we will either get toasted or wet, let's hope it's the former like last year. For anyone interested in cars this is a must see event so get your names down.

Gazebo is ready John , Deb will be driving the support vehicle :)

Edited by markssupra (see edit history)

Good new Chris,

Heard from the organisers that is OK to have yours and Lee's GT86 on the club stand.

• 1 month later...