The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car covers

FelizPeniz

I was just about to start a thread asking the same question. I'm taking delivery of a new car next week, which means my Supra (which is my daily runner) won't get much use, so I plan to leave it in the compound at work until I decide what to do with it, so I need an outdoor cover. I don't want to spend a fortune, so was wondering if anyone could recommend a reasonably priced cover that could do the job for a month or two.

Thanks.

my stormforce is very good even has pockets for the mirrors

- - - Updated - - -

I'm after a fairly cheap indoor cover for my garage queen :) Any experiences with the 'Sahara' jobbie ? Just need to keep dust and stuff off.

try the aldi one only a £10 and very good

try the aldi one only a £10 and very good

Do tell more, search for Aldi car cover but bugger all came up, sounds good although I'm a bit more of a Waitrose man :-) Could always give a local urchin a pound to pop and get me one...

I have a stormforce car cover for sale, if you are interested PM me.

There aren't any issues with a storm force, because it has a fleece lining and can be tied down securely, Yes your car could get damp if the cover is left on for an extended period of time and it was wet when covered. It is perfect if you have polished it for a particular reason and you want to keep it looking good.

Do tell more, search for Aldi car cover but bugger all came up, sounds good although I'm a bit more of a Waitrose man :-) Could always give a local urchin a pound to pop and get me one...

you know what there like they only have them certain times ,will ask my mate he works there when there in next.