The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clear rear lenses

rg500

Looked on eBay but nothing on there only a complete set they want £200 don’t really want to pay that for a set of lights. are you interested on selling a set.

I would say that is cheap for a made set, when you add up that you need 3x rear lights which IMO are overpriced but even if you got a set @ £50 a pair your £150 in.

One set are my original all clear rears, the others have COB rings in but need some fettling. I will upload a picture in a min

@ Mattdavies - I remember making those you have with the reflector ring almost 10 years ago. Glad to see they are still alive. :)

@ Rg500 - considering the prices of parts nowadays, and the faff of splitting lights and making sure you don't damage them, I'd consider the £200 set on ebay. Put some clear LEDs that light up the right colours and you're good to go. (Coloured bulbs as per the advert look a bit rubbish).

@ Mattdavies - I remember making those you have with the reflector ring almost 10 years ago. Glad to see they are still alive. :) .

They are still good, the chrome is flakey but I keep going back to them as I have issues with the other two ( my issue with the all reds is I prefer the clears )

@ Rg500 - . Put some clear LEDs that light up the right colours and you're good to go. (Coloured bulbs as per the advert look a bit rubbish).

I went coloured bulbs and got pulled over because they were too white, now I run Chinese LED Stop/Tail and Chrome tech Ambers. you need to remove the bulb from the rear light warning light on the dash with LED stop/Tails