The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Badges

Crossy

I had noticed they're just not around anymore.

I've also noticed people have managed to get other Toyota badges of similar sizing from other vehicles, what vehicles Toyota badge are of closest sizing?

Failing that I may just contemplate dipping/painting/plating the current ones I have...

- - - Updated - - -

Early 90's Soarer’s came with a Gold badge, you can probably still find them in the USA.

Beat me to my own question! Thanks for the info

I've done fair amount of research into gold badges since the prongs broke off my original bumper badge. You can get the gold cheap plastic ones off eBay occasionally that don't have the prongs but these will go black within a year or three. I have spent a fair bit of cash buying in gold badges used on other Toyota vehicles and think I may finally have the exact one that matches my original badge. Soarer badges are quite a bit bigger than Supra badges so I wouldn't go there if you are wanting OE fitment, you can use them and people probably wouldn't notice the difference unless there was a side by side comparison.

I've spent a fair bit of money and time tracking down and buying in various gold badges so I haven't decided yet if I'll give up the information freely or just sell suitable badges when I happen to hit on the right sizes on other Toyota cars that match the OE Supra fitment.

I've done fair amount of research into gold badges since the prongs broke off my original bumper badge. You can get the gold cheap plastic ones off eBay occasionally that don't have the prongs but these will go black within a year or three. I have spent a fair bit of cash buying in gold badges used on other Toyota vehicles and think I may finally have the exact one that matches my original badge. Soarer badges are quite a bit bigger than Supra badges so I wouldn't go there if you are wanting OE fitment, you can use them and people probably wouldn't notice the difference unless there was a side by side comparison.

I've spent a fair bit of money and time tracking down and buying in various gold badges so I haven't decided yet if I'll give up the information freely or just sell suitable badges when I happen to hit on the right sizes on other Toyota cars that match the OE Supra fitment.

Are you shi**ing me mate. After all the gob you gave about the forum going downhill your not willing to give up information you discovered to help fellow enthusiasts. Or do you want us to pay more joining fees before your willing to..disgusting attitude and id quite like to see you banned.

Are you shi**ing me mate. After all the gob you gave about the forum going downhill your not willing to give up information you discovered to help fellow enthusiasts. Or do you want us to pay more joining fees before your willing to..disgusting attitude and id quite like to see you banned.

I gave up some useful information freely by advising that Soarer badges are larger than the OE Supra badges so go figure! If I go on to seek to recoup some, all or even more than my financial outlay spent identifying for my own benefit which Toyota vehicles shared the Supra badges that is entirely up to me and no one else.

I might still have a rear gold one at home , you can have it if i can find it

Two very different takes on 'club spirit' here... by which I mean rider doesn't really know what that means.

Nice one, Jellybean. :thumbs:

I gave up some useful information freely by advising that Soarer badges are larger than the OE Supra badges so go figure! If I go on to seek to recoup some, all or even more than my financial outlay spent identifying for my own benefit which Toyota vehicles shared the Supra badges that is entirely up to me and no one else.

Well done you, your arms must be so tired from constantly patting yourself on the back. Talk about a mercenary attitude!

No wonder members think you are a Cnut!

With any luck Branners twat radar will be going off.

Well done you, your arms must be so tired from constantly patting yourself on the back. Talk about a mercenary attitude!

No wonder members think you are a Cnut!

With any luck Branners $#@! radar will be going off.

Well said.

And this Rider is what you don’t get. This forum is more than about cars. Always has been. Since I was fortunate enough to become part of this forum in 2005 the cars have been the start point, not the end point. I have made more friends through this forum in 13 years than I can count. Proper, real friends. Friends I will give my last penny to because I know they’d do the same for me. And you - you don’t get any of that. You question whether anyone cares and yet you display the very qualities of those you seek to criticise. Just go. Just f*ck the hell off YOU are everything that is wrong with this forum, not anybody else.

And this Rider is what you don’t get. This forum is more than about cars. Always has been. Since I was fortunate enough to become part of this forum in 2005 the cars have been the start point, not the end point. I have made more friends through this forum in 13 years than I can count. Proper, real friends. Friends I will give my last penny to because I know they’d do the same for me. And you - you don’t get any of that. You question whether anyone cares and yet you display the very qualities of those you seek to criticise. Just go. Just f*ck the hell off YOU are everything that is wrong with this forum, not anybody else.

Real life :thumbs:

Crossy , I tore the room apart tonight , could not find it ; Wife even gave me hassle over the mess :p

Will keep looking , if I find it will let you know! I know it is around here somewhere

No problem mate, don't get yourself in shit for my sake haha :D Thanks for looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Just for anyone looking, from having a look online, the Toyota Camry LE emblems in gold look very similar to the Supras, dont hold me to it though

Just trying to help...:D

I'll set up a saved search on those as well then, cheers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.