The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part number help for my build please

Suprakeith

Hi am after couple part numbers to get power steering and water system finished so can progress with rest of engine please.

1st part number need is this, it sits in the N/A water pump and connects to hard pipe that goes to head.

And the 2nd part need help with is this Banjo washer, I have only found the part on driftmotion in USA but was wondering if anyone had part number so could just order part from Toyota

And 3rd and final part number need is water temp sensor for N/A engine have ordered all new sensors but this is the only one have struggled getting part number for .

Water bypass pipe 16268-46011 (O rings are 96761-24022 x 2 in case you dont have them already)

Banjo O ring 44327-26020

Water temp sensor for dash or ecu?

the two pin one that goes in the head for ecu is 89422-20010

Wicked thank you very much for your help Lee

Do yourself a favour, invest in a tub of assorted copper crush washers lf ebay for a fiver, you can match 2 up and use them. They dont have to be those specific ones with the joint

I did consider that but thought would go down that route if the other wasn’t available from Toyota any more, want to use as many OEM parts as possible with build, thanks anyway for the advice