The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member - but a serial supra enthusiast

Slayer

Hello all,

I have just joined the forum recently, but not new to the fantastic mkiv supra.

I had 2 mkiv supra over a period of 6 years when I was in Australia, first with a 1996 NA before I bought a 1999 TT, and I still could see the scene when my beloved TT driven away in 2004 when I came over to UK.

Well, I have had many more performance cars since then, and supra ownership is still the most

Memorable. I was already deeply attracted to the car’s look an performance way before fast and furious, and we already had so many Supra meets back in OZ during my 6 years of ownership, just can’t fault the car, it still looks modern and fresh after all these time (except those vulgar examples that had gone through extensive plastic surgery), it simply looks great in any angle!

I am now looking at options to rekindle my passion for the mkiv supra, and I think joining this forum and searching for the right car from fellow enthusiasts must be the best way to find one.

Just a quick message to say hi, and hope to see some of your cars in the metal!

Cheers

Slay

Hi all,

Could someone advise how would I reply to classified thread?

May be interested in some of the members cars, but I don’t seem to be able to post a reply.

Thanks

Hi and welcome.

To message members or reply to classifieds I think you need to pay your subscription then ask a moderator to activate your rights.