The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension Arms, Roll Bars, Under-body items

Ric

Good morning all.

Im putting out the feelers for a few parts im looking for.

I want to try here to see what people might have before i buy new. Im only looking for NEW parts not used unless they are AS NEW.

Im looking for the following (All parts are for a Jspec Pre-Facelift TT)

• Full set of OEM suspension arms and bolts - Found (Front Lowers, Rear Uppers, Strut tension rods)
  • Possibly requiring a new front subframe (obviously this can be used but must not have anything wrong with it.)
  • Upgraded Anti roll bars, Titan/TRD/Whifbits etc
  • Genuine Toyota Roll bar links
  • Full Engine Gasket Kit - FOUND
  • Do luck or Carbing underbody braces
  • Diff Bushes or any other under-body related bushes

If theres anything else which maybe useful please let me know.

Cash waiting for right bits.

Cheers.

I have new OEM diff rear mounts 41651-14010 and 41651-14020 if you have problems securing your own.

If you want TRD sway bars you'd better move quick as I was told they last Autumn that they are out of production with the last few sets working their way through the US supply chain. They are the closest to OEM looking identical other than the colour; being non-adjustable but slightly stiffer. If you decide to go OEM instead then the front bar is still available from Japan but the rear one has ended production and supply.

I also hold a near pristine front sub frame so if you draw a blank on that you can enquire about it, I'd need to have a thorough look over my current frame to decide if I wanted to use it myself or would be prepared to let it go.

You should include the sway bar bushes while they are still available, TCB managed to get hold of those when Toyota said no.

OEM sway bar bushes will only be good on an OEM sway bar.

That's very true, didn't consider that. Though are the TRD bars actually larger than OEM or just fabricated from thicker tubing? I assumed seeing the TRD kits don't include bushes they were probably left as OEM, though that's just an assumption that may be right and it may be wrong.

That's very true, didn't consider that. Though are the TRD bars actually larger than OEM or just fabricated from thicker tubing? I assumed seeing the TRD kits don't include bushes they were probably left as OEM, though that's just an assumption that may be right and it may be wrong.

It is thicker tubing.

I have Whiffbits ones which are thicker and both came with bushes and clamps so I would assume the TRD ones do to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.