The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bucket seats from BB Classics

PJJ

I remember watching these on ebay a year or so ago.

No idea about actual quality as I went for Recaro's in the end, but bear in mind that these will be vinyl, not leather.

My preference was also Recaro's but the price of these was for a pair so thought may be worth a look.

Where did you get yours from Mark and what sort of price were they?

Thanks.

20171214_184715.jpg

IMG_20161122_103641_918.jpg

I got a pair of leather & alcantara Recaros for an Renault Megane R26 from a bloke on ebay for £450 for the pair. Apparently I could of sold the R26 seat mounts on them for a fair few quid but were so big I just binned them.

Seats are mint and being from a production car, rather than aftermarket they'd have to meet all the safety and crash regs.

2 mounting option. A) a set of bride mounts/runners, or B) mount brackets from johnmkiv and universal runners from ebay. I chose B.

Thanks for the info. Hadn't even thought about seatbelt stalk because assumed would mount to seat or frame. Something for me to look into.

If you have other pics mate would be good to see. Did you have to pay extra to get done in different colour vinyl?