The mkiv Supra Owners Club

APR Custom Splitter JW Racing.

jazz1

I just wanted to post this thread for anyone interested in a custom APR splitter or front splitter for your car. The main U.K. distributer now is JW racing fantastic service, ordering direct from APR would cost more due to customs tax. I had another splitter done as the previous one was fantastic. Now I have the lift kit I can finally fit the new one further out compared to the old one, plus showing the APR logo :). I posted APR the Late Do Luck template and they returned this perfect cut splitter and sent me emails constatntly with pictures before designing the new template until I was happy :). I will leave the pictures below how I wanted the design, as shown on the famous orange supra. Once I fitted my new splitter I will post pictures of the quality [emoji41].

JW racing sell Seibon products aswell for the supra.

https://www.j-w-racing.co.uk

APR performance

http://aprperformance.com

New Spitter

Ekanoo racing supra

APR old splitter

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

All depends discount, I want to order few more parts from JW later as they are Seibon distributer, they willing to provide a group buy discount for forum members. That would depend on the people interested and the MODs approval as I spoke to JW racing, Jason and he was happy to provide discount on group buys.

Well made piece of kit Mind the speed humps I made a splitter a few years ago from foam cored pvc Looked the part too; until an altercation with a double speed bump Second one didn’t fair well either I would love to try another but ‘fraid my luck wouldn’t last At the moment the roads here are totally littered with potholes and split surfaces A flaming disgrace Hope you have better luck than I did

Well made piece of kit Mind the speed humps I made a splitter a few years ago from foam cored pvc Looked the part too; until an altercation with a double speed bump Second one didn’t fair well either I would love to try another but ‘fraid my luck wouldn’t last At the moment the roads here are totally littered with potholes and split surfaces A flaming disgrace Hope you have better luck than I did ��

Thanks, as mentioned above this time I have an lift kit by stance parts, press the button I can raise/lower the front coilovers :).

[video=youtube;x2-Qdpr0ARc]

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)