The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chrome auto box panel

Fulcrum2000

Hi All

A while ago I saw a chrome surround that goes round the auto gearstick in a Supe and now I cant find the damned thing and want one, does anyone know where they come from? Just working out what to do with my interior and I want this piece for contrast with the ring set. Is there any non standard controls for the AC etc on the market as well that anyone has come across?

Ive got one of these on an old auto gearstick i replaced because the leather handle was worn, what they worth? I bought it many years ago for my first supra

Its not chrome though its stainless steel

I think the op means a bezel that fits around the aperture on the shifter surround.

They're not available for the auto

I think the op means a bezel that fits around the aperture on the shifter surround.

They're not available for the auto

/QUOTE]

Ah yeah manuals have the ring around it

The thing i have goes over the L2DRP auto cover if you get what i mean, you have to take the shifter handle off to fit it, never seen a ring for the auto id guess you could get some chrome beading but in all honesty without a leather boot like the manual it wouldnt look right

Ah yeah manuals have the ring around it

The thing i have goes over the L2DRP auto cover if you get what i mean, you have to take the shifter handle off to fit it, never seen a ring for the auto id guess you could get some chrome beading but in all honesty without a leather boot like the manual it wouldnt look right

I agree on that!

Not sure what piece you have then, don't think I've ever seen one?