The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just saying hello. New to the club.

Grantbonwick

Hi guys and gals. I'm new to the club and very excited to be in the supra world. I have a mk4 2jza80 that I payed only £100 GBP. Witch left me with a big tuneing fund. I'm looking to completely strip the car down and completely rebuild it form the subframe up. I'm looking to get anywhere between 600/800bhp is there any bibles out there that u all would recommend to me to reach this target. I understand that the engine I have isn't the best and should scrap it and get a 2jzgte witch I more than happy to get. :cool: thanks and hope to hear from you all.

Edited by Grantbonwick (see edit history)

Hi guys my budget as it stands is £12000 as I was going to buy a complete 2jz but as I got this supra cheap I then wanted to build from the ground up and make this car my own. My all time bhp would be 1000bhp but as I know I would be looking to use track fuel witch I don't have easy access to. So I would like the most bhp out of the car that uses standard pump fuel.

Hi guys my budget as it stands is £12000 as I was going to buy a complete 2jz but as I got this supra cheap I then wanted to build from the ground up and make this car my own. My all time bhp would be 1000bhp but as I know I would be looking to use track fuel witch I don't have easy access to. So I would like the most bhp out of the car that uses standard pump fuel.

If the shell of the car is good and all subframes and suspension components etc are good then thats a great budget that you will be able to see some good power but if alot of work on the shell is needed then you will be eating into that fairish before looking at performance. Your at the right place anyway for advice and info :)

Welcome to the club :) If the car is in good stead you could potentially sell it for a few grand, add it to the £12,000 and buy a TT Auto that has basic upgrades. Failing that if you want to keep as is and have a project car, there are loads of helpful threads on the forum and helpful members who will help in anyway they can as chances are someone has gone down the route you're looking at already :D

Get some pics up and what options youre looking at and we'll all help :)