The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2018 now announced

Supra-love

Im organising the banzi rally, officially sponsored by japfest, starts on that Thursday, all around the best roads in Wales and finishing at Silverstone for japfest. Entry and club stand included in price. The website will be live in the next day or 2 if anyone wants to make a brilliant long weekend out of it!

As I’ve organised this for the last 3 years Japfest have me down as “club representative” so they have already sent me the club stand details including club password for booking etc

If anyone wants to organise it then pm me and I will give you all the login details etc as I can’t attend this year and haven’t really got the time to organise it

As I’ve organised this for the last 3 years Japfest have me down as “club representative” so they have already sent me the club stand details including club password for booking etc

If anyone wants to organise it then pm me and I will give you all the login details etc as I can’t attend this year and haven’t really got the time to organise it

Hey Berg

Sent you a pm

Cheers