The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's it worth...

ben_harmer32

I know another one of these threads but i really have no idea due to what it is....Also with the release of Fast and Furious live i'm thinking now may be the right time to part with it.

Toyota Supra N/A auto Fast and Furious replica.

Genuine 19" Racing heart alloys

Genuine APR Bi-plane spoiler

attachment.php?attachmentid=221884&d=1503181218

attachment.php?attachmentid=221885&d=1503181276

attachment.php?attachmentid=221902&d=1503216999

Sad to see this mate and hope you change your mind, as for a price it is really hard to gauge but as its done to so much detail and an aerotop to make it a perfect copy its got to be quite high... Depends how serious you are about selling or if its just testing the water to see if its worth selling from what you get offered and that your not worried if you keep it but id say an advert of around £12k maybe to see what response you have. That's only a really rough guess mind as like you say its really hard to gauge.

Smack it up for 15k you never know the way the market is, but realistically its probably under 10k Na auto will imo put alot of potential buyers off

On its side is that its actually an aero rep (not always the case) got hard to find genuine parts onit, paint/decals look spot on and in v good condition, interior looks great aswell

just needs power adding to make it an ideal car experience day ride its way better than the ones ive seen advertised

Was looking forward to seeing the NA-T progress on this as well :(

Sad to see but hopefully onwards and upwards for you. As for price, it's a bit tough really. On one hand it's an NA auto, so £6k would be the most I reckon it would be worth. Just not sure how much value (if any) the F&F theme will add to it. It's been done well and to a very high standard with a lot of genuine, hard to find parts so it would be a good example if someone was after one. All depends on whether or not a buyer is out there really.

This is my issue. at the moment Fast Live is advertised everywhere so it's almost promoting my car lol.

if I wait another year or two to sell it'll be less popular possibly?

I'm thinking of putting an advert up for 12k and seeing what happens

if it sells it sells if it doesn't no biggy!

Edited by ben_harmer32 (see edit history)

This is my issue. at the moment Fast Live is advertised everywhere so it's almost promoting my car lol.

if I wait another year or two to sell it'll be less popular possibly?

I'm thinking of putting an advert up for 12k and seeing what happens

if it sells it sells if it doesn't no biggy!

Might be worth contacting the company running fastlive they maybe interested in buying it themselves

What year is the car? ..........I'd perhaps post it up on Supraforums in the US and see what the vibe is there. No idea if this would get totally slated or not, but if you haven't got long til its 25 then it 'may' fetch a lot more over there.

its a 1993. I did think about that but shipping would be a nightmare!

its a 1993. I did think about that but shipping would be a nightmare!

Any overseas buyer would arrange the shipping anyway and all they need is the V5 and a receipt for the car so you wouldn't need to be involved unless you agreed to drop the car off at the port or with the shipping agent.

Dude, if I had the cash, I’d have this and drop my engine from my widebody into this lol

That would be awesome! to be fair though anyone who buys it will have no trouble slapping on a turbo as the hard works been done already (drilled/tapped sump).

In terms of the USA thing, I saw a guy in Canada advertising a RHD n.a. auto for 35,000 USD [emoji44]

/QUOTE]

I've been watching that one to see if it sells.

I know the guy who owned the original F&F Supra hero (700bhp) car in the states. He said mine was really cheap!