The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mapping day soon

X13mgr

You'll see my car in there next to the dyno.

I hope it all goes well.

Ahhh so thats the 'long term' supra that was in when my car was in for a few weeks getting tweaked and mapped. Nice!!

X13mgr - you can't go wrong with Greg, definitely the soundest and most knowledgeable builder/tuner I have met

Ahhh so thats the 'long term' supra that was in when my car was in for a few weeks getting tweaked and mapped. Nice!!

X13mgr - you can't go wrong with Greg, definitely the soundest and most knowledgeable builder/tuner I have met

Wasn't supposed to be long term! Lost count of how many Supra's have been in and out whilst mine has been there. How did you're mapping go, good figures?

Wasn't supposed to be long term! Lost count of how many Supra's have been in and out whilst mine has been there. How did you're mapping go, good figures?

It went well. Was there for about 2 weeks in the end and several full mapping sessions due to me getting various things changed along the way and Greg working his magic on some minor issues that needed sorting. Turbo was at its limit at 475 rwhp but its a hi stall tc which are notorious for under reading on dynos from research. It is very quick indeed on the road. I may go back later this year for some more upgrades and yet another map, if I decide to upgrade the turbo and injectors again.

Is yours nearly done yet? Bet thats run you to a few quid by now...!!!

Edited by and1c (see edit history)

It went well. Was there for about 2 weeks in the end and several full mapping sessions due to me getting various things changed along the way and Greg working his magic on some minor issues that needed sorting. Turbo was at its limit at 475 rwhp but its a hi stall tc which are notorious for under reading on dynos from research. It is very quick indeed on the road. I may go back later this year for a more upgrades and yet another map, if I decide to upgrade the turbo and some other bits.

Is yours nearly done yet? Bet thats run you to a few quid by now...!!!

Oh yeah, but cheaper than wives or kid so I know which I'd rather spend my money on!

Hi Ben

Never even knew you went single mate!! Great news. As you well know you’re in safe hands with Greg. My car has been sublime since I had it remapped and a few other things tweaked.

Hope it goes well mate and keep us posted.

Greg

Am I right in thinking this is Berg's old turbo kit, ECU, sensors and injectors? So shouldn't really need much more than a check over and tweak as only change is the OEM inlet? You might even get it back the same week. :)

Edited by Big Mark (see edit history)

Yes mark. It’s bergs full kit. I bought everything of him for the single conversion. Ecu. Toucan. Sensor s turbo. oil lines fuel lines pump. Whifbitz cams. Titan pulleys. With new hks belt auxiliary belt etc. Just sticking with my standard inlet manifold throttle body

• 3 weeks later...

So picked the old girl up tonight. What a transformation. Drove home on low boost 1.25 still pulls like a train. Feels faster than bpu.

On high boost 1.75bar she made 630bhp. Greg (protune) was a top bloke. Highly recommend him to anyone.

She’s safely back in the garage. Tucked up till the spring now.

So picked the old girl up tonight. What a transformation. Drove home on low boost 1.25 still pulls like a train. Feels faster than bpu.

On high boost 1.75bar she made 630bhp. Greg (protune) was a top bloke. Highly recommend him to anyone.

She’s safely back in the garage. Tucked up till the spring now.

Great figures mate very impressive, bet your itching for spring to come :D im booked in with Greg in march so always good to hear good reviews :)