The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear boot struts any condition

novak

Do you intend sending a set off to SGS to have new struts fitted to the recycled mounts or are you planning on doing it yourself and will you then be left with a spare set that you swap them with on your car? The reason I ask is I have my old set that are good for refurbing that you can have if you will then hold a spare set that you are willing to pass on free to any fellow member needing a set to refurb to swap with their own knackered struts at some time in the future.

If you can place an order on SGS then PM me the order number and your details then I can ship my struts straight there for you. I'll just need reimbursed shipping costs to SGS. Then, when you are done, you can gift your struts to the next poor sod who has their head bumped with the tailgate.

This is all organised and my old struts will be heading off next week to SGS to recycle the mounts onto new struts. So, if anyone wants to get a set ready to then swap with their own, Novak should be the man to ask for his old set.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.