The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Plans for 2018

Dave

This is my list for the coming year ,respray rear hatch got the dreaded rust spots,refurb all the shocks and springs .re do the dash in alacantra ,got bored with the carbon.and give it a full detail ready for summer want to get to some shows .

And then there’s the na-t conversion if I can save enough pennies .:D

Edited by Dave (see edit history)

Where to start, big plans for the year ahead with mine.

Firstly, it will have a new cambelt kit, water pump, oil pump, and new harmonic balancer, Pressure & leak down tests, lots of new seals and gaskets. Complete under seal strip, jacking points straigtned, striped subframes and powder coating, cleaned arms& diff ect with fresh paint. Refurbed front callipers uk. Sort out a possible main seal or cam seal leak, Complete point by point check over, Fit new 4” single box whifbitz exhaust. Get skirts, spats and lip fitted then get water/meth kit, single turbo kit, new fuelling, cams ect. Then start saving for windows out respray with flushed wire tucked engine bay.

My list is endless, hope 2018 brings me joy with this, bring on the overtime and a lottery win!!!!

Haha

Edited by Supra-love (see edit history)

Where to start, big plans for the year ahead with mine.

Firstly, it will have a new cambelt kit, water pump, oil pump, and new harmonic balancer, Pressure & leak down tests, lots of new seals and gaskets. Complete under seal strip, jacking points straigtned, striped subframes and powder coating, cleaned arms& diff ect with fresh paint. Refurbed front callipers uk. Sort out a possible main seal or cam seal leak, Complete point by point check over, Fit new 4” single box whifbitz exhaust. Get skirts, spats and lip fitted then get water/meth kit, single turbo kit, new fuelling, cams ect. Then start saving for windows out respray with flushed wire tucked engine bay.

My list is endless, hope 2018 brings me joy with this, bring on the overtime and a lottery win!!!!

Haha

Wow thats some list.

Was selling earlier in the year... decided against it. This year plans (this month really) full respray (no windows removed etc as its just swirls in the paint annoying me so really just a blow over) full brake refurb/rebuild/repaint, change of color wheels - orange to black. Hope to get down to fosta for full window tints aswell. Id be more than happy if what ive listed is achieved but im going to florida so gotta keep that in mind aswell!!!

Upgrade my R154 with MC internals/new bearings etc, then shoot for 500hp or more.

Fusebox, Battery & Water/Meth relocation to boot in spare wheel well.

New coilovers as mine are knackered.

Respray outside of the car.

Those are the main bits I'd like to get done this year. Hopefully get some track days in if everything goes to plan.

Fit trd spoiler

Fit new droplinks

Fit my new carbon glove box gauge holder with the new Defi gauges

Put my refurbed jr10’s back on

Rework my pipework on my current setup

Fit new gearbox cooler

The list goes on but I already have most of the parts sat in the garage so now I just need time

My Black supra

Finish the single build install engine etc

Install the 6speed swap

Syvecs sensors to wire

Buy syvecs

Intercooler pipework to make

Mod downpipe to match midpipe

Wheels

Oil coolers etc loads to do before mapping

Interior need seats, dash panels, manual clocks

Red na auto

Suspension shocks

Exhaust (doesnt really need one just dont like the ugly powerflow one)

Mot

Couple of interior bits to finish

Sell

Sams Rsp tt

Buy lsd

Fit front bumper, trim, indicators etc

Permanently fit recaros

Fit Exhaust

Bleed brakes

Mot

Put in garage til She can insure it :D