The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Considering this NA Supra

ironman9

Hi guys.

I am currently looking at this 1995 Toyota Supra SZ, NA Auto Supra. I know its not the desirable Supra to most, even to me, but finding a Supra that is up for sale is, can I say, rare af in my country! I would like to know how much a NA Auto Supra may worth today because the seller is looking for like around 20,000.00+ British Pounds!!! Which honestly i feel it is ridiculous!

Most of the car is in stock condition, no modification done to the engine.

Comes with 19x9 Advan RZ with new tyres, GAB SSS Coilovers, Grams Ridox Style kit, new battery, and new sound system. The running currently is at 156,xxx km mileage.

I took it for a spin yesterday, and it runs smooth. I don't feel any clucking in the gears or hear any weird noises from the engine. However, when I applied the brakes, I had to kick it ALLLLL the way in then only the brakes start to slowly activate (I have no idea why). And there is the Master warning light that is always on, the owner says that this is may be due to when the active front lip has been removed, the plug hasn't been disconnected yet.

Other than those, the car looks like it has been taken care properly, hardly driven.

What are import costs/taxes like in your country? You'd have a lot more choice if importing was an option. It seems you're drawn to this car because you want one and it's rare to find one rather than it being a particularly good example to buy.

N/A autos in the UK start at around £5k.

What are import costs/taxes like in your country? You'd have a lot more choice if importing was an option. It seems you're drawn to this car because you want one and it's rare to find one rather than it being a particularly good example to buy.

N/A autos in the UK start at around £5k.

i would import a Turbo supra by now, but the law in my country does not allow vechicles ages more than 7 years from today to be imported in..it sucks so much..

Looks like the seller must know you can't import any supras into your country so is asking

a premium rate for his.

Its not worth half that money here.

yea that's what i thought. there isn't many supras here in my country. And all of the owners are keeping theirs. The market is different to that of US, UK or Australia. Its very limited in my country. I guess i may have to pull the trigger on this, but still gotta think really hard if it will be worth it or not.