The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member from Yorkshire on the hunt for their first Supra !

Guest Krankworx

Guest Krankworx

Good morning,

I hope you are all well and starting to enjoy the festive period :)

My name is Sam and I am based in Leeds city centre, I have been here for two years and really love the place.

I am currently in the market for a 6 speed turbo, preferably built already, I see i just missed an incredible single build in the classifieds recently.

I would love to buy a car from a current member and continue enjoying and maintaining the car for future generations.

I currently drive a 1-series diesel daily and an R33 GTR series 3 in a rare deep marine blue which is currently hibernating. It was imported and has never seen a salty road!

I have an instagram account for that car here - https://www.instagram.com/the_thirtythree/

So yes this is me, hello, I look forward to getting involved and meeting more like minded petrol heads :-)

If anyone is in the north and ever wants to meet up for drives, photos or anything then please get in touch.

I am currently learning how to film and edit videos and in time may be able to create some great cuts for people also.

Kind regards

Sam :-)

Welcome to the club.

There are several members in and around Yorkshire.

1st Tuesday of every month there is a jap meet at Squires café in Sherburn in Elmet and a few of us meet up there for a brew and chat.

There is also another local jap meet in and around Leeds/Bradford that a few supras go to.

Guest Krankworx
Hi Sam, welcome to the club

Very nice R33 you have there, Bet that's nicely going up in value

Are you chopping in the R33 for a Supra or having both ?

Hey man,

Thank you very much :) Is that yellow beast yours i assume in the photo? That looks incredible!

I aim to own them both, I am hoping to start a collection really, all the prices are moving one way and as well as being extremely

passionate about the cars, they are going to become strong investments.

The GTR I aim to keep fairly stock as a track/touring car and the Supra I intend to build all being well.

Guest Krankworx
Welcome to the club.

There are several members in and around Yorkshire.

1st Tuesday of every month there is a jap meet at Squires café in Sherburn in Elmet and a few of us meet up there for a brew and chat.

There is also another local jap meet in and around Leeds/Bradford that a few supras go to.

Hi Al, thank you :)

Wicked, thank you for the info mate, I am new to the area really and so far haven't met many jap car folk.

When the GTR is back out I will definitely come down and meet everyone.

Hey man,

Thank you very much :) Is that yellow beast yours i assume in the photo? That looks incredible!

I aim to own them both, I am hoping to start a collection really, all the prices are moving one way and as well as being extremely

passionate about the cars, they are going to become strong investments.

The GTR I aim to keep fairly stock as a track/touring car and the Supra I intend to build all being well.

Very nice to have both ! as you said there good investments for sure

yea the yellow Supra my money pit lol

Aww man that is a perfect looking car in my opinion! Living the dream :D

How long have you had the car and did you build it yourself? Truly stunning.

Cheers mate, Had the car for just over 11 years now and was stock apart from the wheels so has come along way. All the bodywork was done by Xquiste and RM polishing polished and gold plated my bits lol I just taken everything off/ cleaned and put bolted back on

I do most things myself to be honest, Only thing I wont do is the timing belt ..oh and the clutch which is getting done by SRD