The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2018 Calendar - Call for Entries - Read the Rules!

ellis

Despite not having final production prices yet I’m making a start on compiling and designing the 2018 Forum Calendar. Due to time constraints it will be a traditional calendar this year. During 2018 we’ll look at ideas etc for different formats for the 2019 version.

The idea is that each month will feature one main ‘car’ pic with event/meet pics alongside as it’s the people on here that make the forum what it is as well as a shared love of the Supra. The intention is that the meet/event pics will be relevant to the month in which they feature (if possible). If this isn’t possible for every month then other car pics will be used.

Want to be featured? Please read the ‘rules’ carefully!

The rules are simple this year, no sections.

For the main Month picture I want entries that you consider to be the best picture of your car that you have whether it’s scenic, Photoshopped, daytime, nightime etc but it must be high quality in terms of size etc. No 3K gifs!!

Files must be a minimum of 150mm wide at 300dpi otherwise print quality is compromised - low res, poor quality pics will be excluded. Car pics submitted will be self-explanatory but for event/meet pics, please name your files with the event/meet name AND month (eg. Suprapod_Oct17.jpg). Pics submitted without these will be excluded as sifting through pics is time consuming without getting files called IMG_001.jpg that mean nowt to me. :) There’s no limit to the number of pics you submit - just bear in mind email limits. WeTransfer is great as transfers up to 2GB are free.

You can email, WeTransfer, MailBigFile your pics to me at: [email protected]

Deadline for entries is 7 days from posting this thread - 5.00pm 3rd December.

Anything received after that won’t be considered - sorry but I have to be strict about this otherwise deadlines just evaporate!

Looking forward to your entries - winning pics will be announced when the final design is sorted (probably 3am the day it’s due to go into production!)

Thanks in advance :cool:

Right folks - the Calendar is about 99% done - final tweaks tomorrow and I'll put taster pics up on a separate thread. Should have final prices by tomorrow too so can look at taking pre-production orders in the hope that they can cover the costs.