The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Auto box wanted (turbo) ££££

Milo500

Hi guys,

I have posted in our Facebook forum but have had nearly no responses.

I am desperately looking for a turbo version of the supra auto box a340e...does anyone have a spare laying around?

Any help/reccomendations will be greatly appreciated as I am hating having to drive a vw polo with tge supra sat around on the drive haha.

Car is a 95 non tip tronic.

Many thanks,

Tom

I have one that I purchased from Keron at extreme performance 18 months ago, I was going to use it for my project but managed to source a titan autobox instead.

Would be looking to cover what I paid which was £350 it’s on a pallet so I can arrange to send it quickly and have access to carrier companies.

I can send pictures tomorrow if required.

I have one that I purchased from Keron at extreme performance 18 months ago, I was going to use it for my project but managed to source a titan autobox instead.

Would be looking to cover what I paid which was £350 it’s on a pallet so I can arrange to send it quickly and have access to carrier companies.

I can send pictures tomorrow if required.

I've pm'd you :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.