The mkiv Supra Owners Club

W reg BMW E39 535i M- Sport V8 Super Saloon with 55k Miles!!!

adnanshah247

Hi All,

Welcome to my listing and thanks for reading.

For sale here I have an absolute brilliant condition BMW 535i E39 V8 M-Sport with only 55k genuine miles on the clock. Many will know that this car is extremely rare and you simply can’t find them anymore in this condition. As all old BMW’s I bought this car as an investment to simply sit on and let it mature but due to a change in my circumstances I have to sell.

So the Car:-

W Reg. 2001 BMW 535i E39 V8 – Complete M-sport Auto With Sports Triptonic Box Fully Loaded:-

Sat Nav / TV display

6 Disk CD changer in rear

Electric Windows

Climate Control

Air Conditioning

Angel Eyes and Xenons

M-sport Front Fogs (standard)

Sunroof (usually doesn’t come with a bm with AC)

Full leathers in literally brand new condition

Cruise Control

Literally brand new tyres all round.

Everything on the car is completely original to retain its value.

The car has had some work done from main Dealer BMW a month ago with a total bill to approximately £1000, sensors etc. All work etc. Has been carried out from BMW since day one and has a folder full or receipts etc from BMW only. Also i will like to add it has the original BMW Williams umbrella in the back that was given with the car when purchased new.

Honestly the car drives like brand new and is smooth and luxurious. It’s got huge amount of power and will comfortably sit at 140mph. It needs absolutely nothing but a good owner, to let it sit and mature and keep adding the £’s to its value. You simply cannot find this car in this mileage in this condition without having to spend a small fortune.

There is a small dent the size of a 20p in the left rear quarter however before selling i will have this sorted. Other than this i think the pictures of the car speaks for itself.

Any questions, queries and interest please give me a ring on 07476 242 323.

Im asking £5500 or near offer for the car which honestly is a lot less than others out there with higher mileage, I have put a lot more money into the car than im asking for.

Thanks for looking!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.