The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jf customs leather kits on ebay

moonstone

Anyone experience with these guys?

Especially interested in the leather dash, door & speaker panels. They seem to make almost everything leather related to our cars.

Just wondering if anyone tried it and what the quality is like.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=j-f-customs&hash=item51f9a7e2b5%3Ag%3A5IkAAOSwnipWaBlh&item=352080880309&_osacat=0&vxp=mtr&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xsupra+mk4.TRS0&_nkw=supra+mk4&_sacat=0

I've done my whole car in the their kits. Went for black leather with grey stitching.

Never done trimming before but most came out pretty well tho you need patience, a second pair of hands and a level of DIY skills. If you're a ham fisted baffoon stay clear.

Happy with almost all the panels except the dash and headlining. Headlining is tricky to get the seams spot on, so I just used a sheet of plain alcantara in the end.

Then there's the dash! DO NOT BUY THE DASH!!!!! I ended up buying 3 of them in total as couldn't get it to fit. 3rd went to a trimmer who flagged warnings the moment he saw it. It's on but fit is shit. Their pattern is way off. Look closely at ebay pics and you can see issues. I'll be binning the whole dash and getting another one trimmed by a pro who will make it from scratch.