The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Borbet TTE 18"

Guest BigRob

Good afternoon peeps,

First post on here, but im after advice. Been offered Borbet TTE for my supra, and they are cheap (no tires), I know they will fit the suprabut all 4 are the 8.9, so not staggered, will this be ok?

will they fit the rears correctly?

will I need wheel adaptors/spacers?

ANY advice will be greatly appreciated as I have 2 days to get these wheels. and on the back of that does anyone know anyone who wants/needs set of 19" DOTZ HANZO alloy wheels. new mitchelin pilots on front and new tyres on the rear. (front 235/30/19 - rear 275/35/19)

thanks guys[GRIN][/GRIN]

Edited by BigRob (see edit history)

They will fit, the rears will be too 'in' the arch for most peoples taste (ie you may want to fit some spacers) and too narrow for wide enough tyres for others ie I can't see you getting anywhere near a 275 on the them (but maybe you don't need so much width, are you bpu?)

They are one of the few wheels with the correct centre bore of 60.1mm so will not need hub rings.

They are known for the odd crack so a careful inspection is worth doing first (although I think the 10" dished ones are the more problematic in this regard)

Brother has a nice set of the staggered ones for sale. (no crack, never been welded as far as I can tell) wants around £400 for them if you're interested.

I also have a set for sale that need refurbing. Have a crack that needs welding I'm after £200 for them. :)

• 2 months later...
Brother has a nice set of the staggered ones for sale. (no crack, never been welded as far as I can tell) wants around £400 for them if you're interested.

I also have a set for sale that need refurbing. Have a crack that needs welding I'm after £200 for them. :)

I have a 10" that has developed an irreparable crack and looking for a direct replacement - highly unlikely I will find someone willing to break up a set. (I might get cheeky and place a wanted ad)

Might be interested in either yours (am assuming all 8.5" ?) or your brothers. If they are still available

Edited by Robin M (see edit history)