The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stuck on a Rooftop!!!!

luke supra

Hey Guys,

Went to a car meet the other week in Bath which turned out to be pretty cool with a variety of different cars etc. The meet was in a multistory car park which i had my doubts about before we even got there as the car is pretty low. Entered the car park and was happy that the ramps etc to get in weren't that bad and were wide enough to angle it up nicely without damaging the splitter or skirts. So proceed to the top of the car park only to find out the ramps down were so narrow and the angle of the slopes was ridiculous! I was STUCK ON THE ROOF!!! :rolleyes:. Didn't turn out that bad as a local lad came and done a mini shoot with the car so thought id share the pictures.. Once the cars started to clear out i managed to reverse down the way i drove up and made my way home haha! Anyone else have low problems!!

.1.jpg

.2.jpg

.3.jpg

.4.jpg

..5.jpg

.6.jpg

.7.jpg

.8.jpg

Edited by luke supra (see edit history)

wow love the yellow colour and the overall look.

;)

Cheers mate, gets the attention! half the meet seemed to come up at one point to look at the car.... i was there all embarrassed haha

- - - Updated - - -

Nice shots! Glad you got down without any damage.

I have a few access issues to places, I consider my front bumper a service item [emoji16]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/c7f7de5b82fdca2bd1beb38c16be4774.jpg

/QUOTE]

Haha not suprised mate that must be a nightmare to get around! looks sweet though!

Love the look of yours mate, i dont usually like yellow on a supe although there are a few members on here that have really pulled it off, Mplavery and yours included. I remember when i first put coilovers on, i wanted the stanced/slammed look. It looks good, but so impractical around the roads i end up driving on. I used to have queues of angry drivers behind me, not good!

IMG_20160811_110558.jpg

That was mine last year. i managed to get over almost everything except one speed hump which defeated me, it ended up pulling the lip of the front wing out with the sharp side facing the wheel - after that and the turbo conversion, i decided i wanted to drive the car without flinching at every dip or hole i saw in the road, got the suspension raised up again. I Miss the looks, but the drive is now just how i want it, so i cant complain!