The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dans Supra Show Car Build

Notts_TT

Hi Everyone, thought id start a build thread to document all the work I'm doing, think I have enough progress to start one.

I bought the car in July, a 95 na, bad paint, minor rear Quarter bubbling, paid £4000 with no wheels, shipped mine down to him pre collection.

I bought to car to build a show car for my graphics / wrapping business and we got Grams Styling to sponsor us, within a week I collected the kit from them.

Ridox Front

Ridox Sides

Ridox Spats

Ridox Carbon Diverters

Shine Diffuser

Yet to collect

Ridox Front Carbon Lip

BGW

Also got Vibe Audio to sponsor us so a loud system coming soon too.

Firstly I hung the front bumper in place and wow, no trimming required, had to drill holes but fits great.

Bolted it up and next day took it straight to the bodyshop to bet some bubbling sorted on rear and a dent on drivers door, left it in primer as ill be wrapping for now, will have it painted before I sell if I ever do lol...... need a rear bumper too :(

Today I decided to tackle the side skirts, I ordered some spaces off ebay to hold the bits that glue to sills down against the body, anyway these needed minor sanding and a sniff of filler but again they fiited fab, over the moon.

how it stands tonight

Next Spats

Oh also ordered this wrap, bit marmite I know

Edited by Notts_TT (see edit history)