The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car on ebay

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4535192584&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

re advertised, the one bad thing with ebay is u get some right timewasters and people asking stupid questions :complain:

a had a nice race with a yellow porsche gt3 or gt4 02 model on the motorway off the roundabout the little mazda kicked his butt not once but twice i actually thought is he trying so i let him past and guess what the poor chap was and i still went past him this time in the left lane as he would not budge over. :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4535192584&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

re advertised, the one bad thing with ebay is u get some right timewasters and people asking stupid questions :complain:

a had a nice race with a yellow porsche gt3 or gt4 02 model on the motorway off the roundabout the little mazda kicked his butt not once but twice i actually thought is he trying so i let him past and guess what the poor chap was and i still went past him this time in the left lane as he would not budge over. :D

Jurgennnnnn take me for a spin pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :read: the car does look great mate,the best one i'v seen. :thumbs:

wohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! giza buzz matey 07963242676 :D

will call u this week do you know anybody in an evo8 its yellow private plate phil, well he got creamed up the coast road today twice (a think he tought nah am sure a can beat that) it was funny but a give the guy respect he let me past him and admited defeat with the words fook me what the fook is that and a thumbs up ;)

How much will you take for cash? whats the reserve?

:woot: :woot: :woot:

just sold my blue supra to guy near kent i will forward you his mobile and he can tell u all about that way am not been biased, he has been my passenger today in both cars he will tell you all about it, the power and pull is unreal am looking for 12k or a really decent offer near that.

today i killed and they were all trying and everything was on motorway from 30mph onwards upto 160 mph.

1.porsche boxter

2.evo 8 fq

3.skyline r33 not sure of model

4. jag xkr

am seriously not joking either the car surprised me. :)

just sold my blue supra to guy near kent i will forward you his mobile and he can tell u all about that way am not been biased, he has been my passenger today in both cars he will tell you all about it, the power and pull is unreal am looking for 12k or a really decent offer near that.

today i killed and they were all trying and everything was on motorway from 30mph onwards upto 160 mph.

1.porsche boxter

2.evo 8 fq

3.skyline r33 not sure of model

4. jag xkr

am seriously not joking either the car surprised me. :)

I was just joking around asking the stereotypical EBAY questions that go hand in hand with selling on Ebay!!!! Good luck !!

will call u this week do you know anybody in an evo8 its yellow private plate phil, well he got creamed up the coast road today twice (a think he tought nah am sure a can beat that) it was funny but a give the guy respect he let me past him and admited defeat with the words fook me what the fook is that and a thumbs up ;)

Naa mate i have seen a yellow evo around the team valley though,i'v just been all the way down the lakes and back didnt get 1 race :complain: