The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my bad luck supra

Guest WBsupra

Guest WBsupra

hello guys,

after two and a half years i finally had the opportunity to test my supra a little bit after a heavy crash shortly after buying it in winter.

unfortunately it wasn't possible for us to make it as safe again, as it was before the crash (side member) and therefore the painting quality or small dents weren't a priority anymore. but we did our best in a small private garage, without a car repair shop, to make it drive again and convert it from na to turbo.

i have a small video and hope to make some more. if you're interested, i could post some photos of the repair and na-t conversion too.

thx for watching.

Guest WBsupra

everything from axle, breaks etc. are repaired well, the bodywork isn't repaired perfectly. at least in the front area. there was even a small crack in the side member, so even when welded, i think, it wouldn't ever be as stable as before.

so rationally speaking its more a spare parts donor and will be no street car.

Why thank you.

I’ve barely been on here myself the past two years, I still remain true to myself in taking the piss out of others though :D

Its the only thing that made me come back, that and I was worried that the place had gone downhill, you are not a moderator so that's a weight off my mind. :D

Its the only thing that made me come back, that and I was worried that the place had gone downhill, you are not a moderator so that's a weight off my mind. :D

I was told realistically that hell would have to freeze over before I'm allowed to be a moderator- unless I'm made a red though as I'm not interested in being a common orange.