The mkiv Supra Owners Club

suprapod 17 southeast convoy

mellonman

Thought I would start up a suprapod convoy thead havent seen one yet and its getting close,

What time are people thinking of getting to santapod so I can work out a rough idea on what time to meet at various points.

Whats peoples thoughts on meeting at blue water for a tunnel blast and the meet some of the essex boys at lakeside services or shall we just meet at lakeside services,

Can people who are intrested put there names down and possible joining points .

1.mellonman (Bluewater)

Just to give you an idea of timings etc, this is an old thread that Lui did when he used to organise convoys up there. Ignore the meeting points he's listed but its just to give you an idea :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?271237-Lui-s-Suprapod-2012-Mega-Convoy-Starting-South-Mimms-Services-Saturday-7th-JULY

Thanks

Think we was planning to meet at J28 on the M25, there's a shell petrol garage which we normally meet at. Then we can all convoy up the M25 and M1 together.

Sweet I will put it down as a pick up point

Im in. Wherever the meet point is

Be good to catch up again mike I will put you down for a blue water ;)

I have pm'd Branners for the opening time - will post it up when he responds

I thank you

Does anyone know what time we are ment to be getting to santapod .

Its just over a week away and i cant belive 100 people would be going to a event that has no time set i have asked but not sure why I'm getting blanked .:search:

I suggest we aim to get there around 9.15 to 9.30 so the timings you put up earlier in the thread seem about right leaving Brentwood junction at 7am and Toddington at 8.15 will get us to Santapod at the suggested time.

I suggest we aim to get there around 9.15 to 9.30 so the timings you put up earlier in the thread seem about right leaving Brentwood junction at 7am and Toddington at 8.15 will get us to Santapod at the suggested time.

Thanks john

We will go with that then

People meeting at blue water we will leave at 630 sharp , them meet up with john and chris at brent wood and rock up to Toddington in convoy