The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Center Fog Lamp Bulb?

jazz1

It's the age old thing of having to trim off bits to get them to fit. Sometimes its the ridges inside the connector (pointing down in your last pic) and the tabs (one is pointing out at you again in the last photo). Careful Stanley knifing or dremel'ing is required, it's easier when you are replacing a blown bulb as you can use that as a guide to trim, otherwise you need to look at the loom connector and the headlight slots to see where yours are currently too big.

I think the correct part number for the Center connector plus bulb:

90981-13054

The below diagram shows and the chart. According to the chart it states discontinued.....I will have to call Steve tommorow, anyone else have any recommendations where to buy the Center connector and bulb please?imageimage

Hi guys anyone bought new facelift lights recently? Or have the Bulb design changed?

As I have an old HB3 bulb and that fits perfect. I have bought HB3/4 bulbs recently from Toyota and Ebay. None of them fit, the issue I am having is the Center part where the seal surrounds the plastic circle is large. My old HB3 fits perfect because the Center part measure 19/20mm. Where as the bulbs I have ordered recently are nearly 25mm. The inner slot on the facelift measures 19/20mm.

The only way I can resolve this issue is probably trimming down the plastic, resulting in losing the seal.

Anyone else having the same issues etc?

Below is an picture, you can see the right old HB3 has smaller inner circle compared to the left HB3 I recently ordered.