The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front lip quality? pic request and advice

jonny mac

hey guys, looking around at these front lip's everyone has, I'm all about oem but my other supra doesn't have active aero like my red one so I want to try something else this time

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-mk4-Front-Bumper-Lip-WW-Wings-West-Style-for-Body-Kit-Racing-V6-/292224181605?fits=Model%3ASupra&epid=0&hash=item4409eb2565:g:QFcAAOSwd7BZnUt6

I'm all for these and I think they look awesome with a big fmic behind them, but I don't understand why some are 100 quid and some are double that, I'd assume there are crap batches and some higher quality batches?

anyone got advice on which lip to buy and where from? plastic would be nice as fibreglass will just break up and smash

Cheaper ones are likely fiberglass like the above from Grams

The more expensive polyurethane are the ones to get in my opinion as they take a pounding and dont crack like fiberglass

The one on the photo above is a polyurethane and isnt a grams product, as usual grams just use other peoples photos of genuine branded products to advertise their cheaper alternative, how they get away with it i dont know

"andré stefan a" on FB can supply these, he isn't the cheapest but i have used him a few times myself for them and have sent load of people his way.

Ive always been impressed with his service

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=221621&stc=1&d=1502037727

do you have a copy of his profile page I can see? as i'll end up sending some random character on fb a message asking me to show them their lips wink wink.

I've brought 2.

Original one was part of the group buy a while back from America with the ears, which I removed the ears from after a couple of years, but and I recently brought a cheap one from ebay as want ears back.

Group buy one was a little thicker and heavier than ebay one, but probably overly so. So no need to spend a fortune on one.