The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So much hate

Guest Del1981

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer is to not give a crap what others think. I loved my NA 5 speed to bits and only sold it once I wanted more power, couldn't have cared less what others thought.

TBH if I had to sell up Id consider another NA5, sure it wasn't quick but was great fun to chuck around, and equally brilliant cruising on the motorway.

Ive just had my NA5 in the Manchester Classic Car show over the weekend along with 2 TT's, and the car got the same amount of interest as the TT's.

The general feedback was that its a MKIV Supra!, an amazing car, whatever is under the bonnet. The amount of attention we all got was amazing!

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they are everywhere. I ran my NA5 for 4 years and loved it. So much more fun than the TT. TT was great in a straight line but I never trusted it in the bends and wet like I did with the NA. Maybe it never had enough power to worry me...:D

I wouldn't give a monkeys what anyone else says, Supra will always be a classic design and not a lot of money gives you an immense machine.

H.

Ive just had my NA5 in the Manchester Classic Car show over the weekend along with 2 TT's, and the car got the same amount of interest as the TT's.

The general feedback was that its a MKIV Supra!, an amazing car, whatever is under the bonnet. The amount of attention we all got was amazing!

The punters love the white one's Mark!! ;)

I get it at every show I go to!! It's looks like the F&F car they expect it to go like the F&F car. Bollox to 'em!!

That being said I am currently looking at a manual and turbo conversion lol

The irony being the F&F Supra didn't start life as a turbo. When they "pop the hood", it's literally the worst engine option available for the car.

The irony being the F&F Supra didn't start life as a turbo. When they "pop the hood", it's literally the worst engine option available for the car.

Why you dissing the poor N/A motor man. I read up that even the n/a motor is good for 500hp roughly with bigger injectors and cometic gasket and maybe different pistons. It is definitely not the worse engine option thats why Jessie said its got potential.