The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another one of those 'gauging interest' threads

EdMorris

Hi all,

So, I won't beat around the bush. I'm thinking of a new project and want to decide what to do with the Supra. Do I try to sell it as is, or most likely, break it. Just after some thoughts from people on here who have had similar experiences/dilemmas.

The car has given me ups and downs like most builds of this scale, but the last 10k miles since the assistance of Lee have been great. I'll be sad to see it go whatever happens.

I reckon that because the car is 2JZ-less, there probably won't be the interest or value in selling as a complete car. A lot of the big parts only have 10k miles or less on them, as they were added when the build was done, or later. Any value will be in parting it out I think, but its a pain to do this I guess.

What ya think.....?

I think a few pics here and a brief summary would help? (I've been trying to trawl through the project thread but it's not easy to piece everything together to know how it stands today) It's a lovely car and labour of love, a bit marmite but then so what!

I know you frequent the Hindhead Tunnel, how far is that from you (I'm very close to it!)

I think a few pics here and a brief summary would help? (I've been trying to trawl through the project thread but it's not easy to piece everything together to know how it stands today) It's a lovely car and labour of love, a bit marmite but then so what!

I know you frequent the Hindhead Tunnel, how far is that from you (I'm very close to it!)

Yes, I suppose some more info and latest pics would have helped.

As for the tunnel, I'm actually a fair way from it, but I have a mate I see sometimes in Haslemere.

I'll put some info on here later.