The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My luck...

nicky

Right so I've got my mapping session with romain next Wednesday...

So of course things start going wrong...

1st it needs a service before it which I was going to do myself but need the parts... so I've been let down with that and now need to know what's best service parts for me to use? Plugs I need to know and I'm guessing motul oil and a Toyota oil filter but how much oil?

2nd my downpipe has now decided to shit itself and blow a hole in the flexi part which for now I've just smothered in exhaust gum but it has done nothing what so ever (semi expected that but was worth a shot)

3rd boost gauge has shit itself completely

4th flat tyre yesterday (now sorted)

5th my alignment still hasn't been sorted as I got let down...

Can anyone relate to this luck or am I just the unluckiest person

But anyway can someone answer my question about the spark plugs and how many litres of oil i should use, also is there any way of fixing the flexi blow other than replacing downpipe completely?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?56684-FAQ-Oil-Fluid-Interval-Capacity-Steering-Brake-Coolant-Diff-Engine

That'll tell you what you need to know about your service [EDIT: Beaten too it :p]

What's happened to the boost gauge? got a boost/vacuum leak anywhere?

Nah it's just the face of if he gauge that's battered, electrical fault in it I think + thanks everyone for the service parts list, what about downpipe issue can anyone help with that?