The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with dianosing warning triangle light!

blythmrk

Ok I have just rebuilt may rear end rear sub frame etc. been down ready for JAE:)

I have fitted a my spare JDM big case diff whilst I rebuild my UK one with the diff cooler pump and wiring so this is simply disconnected in the boot would this cause the warning triangle on the clocks to illuminate? or the only other thing I can think is ABS sensors or the fluid level indicator in the brake reservoir (yes its at the max level)

Will a fault show up in diagnostics?

Don't think its ABS sensors, or you would see the ABS light showing an error, check the ABS light works first on start up, it should then go out.

Could well be the diff pump, it may show an error if its not seeing a circuit.

There is a diff warning of some type on a UK spec isn't there? (does this come on with the ignition?) So I'd suspect the wiring being disconnected, not sure if this circuitry is in the tech manuals.

Thank you for your replies.

I will check the abs lights later (I noticed last night that one of my seat warmer lights doesn't work can these be changed?)

I have my MOT tomorrow too but have already spoke to my tester to put him in the picture;)