The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Wrap on My Ridox Build

Notts_TT

Love this forum, you explain why your doing something yet there's always an idiot that thinks there cleaver...

I love this forum, Secret traders always wanting to drop in their a trader in the field they are writing about.

And who thought they were cleverer? you posted on a public forum and wernt expecting opinions?

I'm not after work from this forum so not secretly doing anything, I used to be a trader on here, the supra market isn't my market, been there done that, but there's no need for cleaver f*@ks trying to be funny.

I'm building the car to advertise to the modified market.

Wraps. CHEAP and tacky.

Paint is the right way forward. End off.

So I'm building the car for my business, then wrapping as a promo car as we do loads of events.

If I painted it what would the point be, bizarre answer ???

I make a very healthy living from wraps etc and loads of people love them if done right.

But yes paint is best but it's a selling tool so paints out of the question !!!!!

Think beyond wrapping , there are now a large variety of carbon ,aramid , Kevlar mixes and aluminium , copper etc weaved with carbon - these can all be clear coated with dye in the clearcoat , the more coats the deeper the coloured translucent finish .

This allows a rich palette and logo,s possible

It's not cheap and labour intensive but has a more durable finish than paint and polishes to a high gloss finish and allows some great effects for a show car

It would be a good addition to wrapping as a service to offer