The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1A1 Bronze Supra

dfrancis85

Hi all

I return to the forum and this time as a Supra owner rather than a mad man trying to fit a 2JZ GTE in a fiberglass bath tub :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?330698-New-Member-2JZ-Powered-AC-Cobra

As per the thread above, I was building an AC cobra with a GTE however due to the lack of space for the big turbo and downpipe, I have now gone down the LS3 route with that build.

Rather than selling up all the nice bits I'd squirreled away for the last 18 months, I decided to find an NA supra to transplant the GTE into.

And here she is -

Factory orginal 1A1 1993 Areo NA supra running a v160 6 speed gearbox and HKS twin-plate. Basically perfect for my GTE engine to be dropped into.

I will be setting up a build thread shortly as well as selling off a load of parts I have which are now surplus shuch as the BMW gearbox & adaptor kit I have, plus the GE engine.

But look forward to being part of the forum again and building one bad ass Supra!!

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg