The mkiv Supra Owners Club

-AN fittings on fuel pump

berg

Currently i run stock fuel line from the tank to the filter and -an6 feeds from there to the rail, and i have a -an6 hose from my fpr which connects to the stock return line under the car

Im replacing the rest of the stock lines now as they look a little corroded underneath and will run braided hose straight from the tank

For the feed ill just use a metric to -an fitting as its threaded for the banjo anyway

But for the return, is it fine to use the bulk head type fitting on the hanger or should i get it welded on?

I've done mine with a bulkhead fitting.

I fitted mine exactly where the original one goes through the hanger. Bear in mind that you need a straight bulkhead fitting and to grind down one side of the nut to secure it, as you need to rotate the fitting not the nut to tighten.

If possible it'll be better to weld on a return fitting.