The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MSI Gaming Laptop for sale, Gforce GTX, SSD, LED

Ric

I have for sale my gaming laptop. I have decided to reduce the amount of devices I’m carrying while traveling so this machine has to go.

It’s a shame as the laptop is great at playing modern AAA games in such a great form factor (Usually gaming laptops are very big and heavy, this one is similar weight and thickness as a macbook pro!) it’s around 2.5 years old, bought from Amazon UK.

Ive included plenty of pictures of the laptop including some screenshots of some AAA games i have installed including the FPS that the laptop is getting. All games ran at 1080p and medium to high settings.

Fallout 4 - 60fps

Doom - 60fpss

The laptop will come with a fresh genuine installation of Windows 10 Professional and all drivers with a standard user account.

Original box and packaging is also included but not pictured.

The laptop has had some choice upgrades, mainly more Ram (upto 16gb) and a change to the main hard drive which has 2x m2 SSD’s running as Raid0 which gives fantastic performance.

As with all gaming laptops the battery is OK during normal browsing and usage (2/3.5 hours). But when gaming you will need to have the power connected if you want to play more than 45minutes etc.

attachment.php?attachmentid=221823&stc=1&d=1503000148

Details and Specs:

MSI GS60 2QE-247 Ghost Pro

15.6” Laptop 1080p Screen

Aluminium Body

Processor:

Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.5ghz (Boost to 3.6ghz)

Quad Core / 8 Threads

6MB Cache

Memory:

16gb DDR3 (Upgraded from 8gb)

GFX:

Nvidia Gforce GTX 970m - 3gb VRAM

Hard Drives:

Upgraded Main Drive 2x 500gb M2 SSD configured as Raid 0 giving a hard drive space of 500gb at very fast access speed. (Formatted space 476gb)

Backup drive 1TB spinning laptop drive.

Network:

WiFi 802.11 A/C Killer Networking

Weight: 450g

I’d like to see £700 for this laptop considering it’s spec and condition.

Collection from Sheffield preferred. I can post at buyers risk and cost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.