The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various Parts after Big Single Build

Dave Carroll

Hi guys,

I am currently moving job and house, and after completing my big single build, its time to get a bit of cash back.

Various parts available and as I trawl through the garage will post more later, but to start off:

PRICE DROPPED: 2JZ GTE MT ecu. Worked perfectly before I changed to syvecs.

£75

HKS evc 6 boost controller,with the easy writer. Around £600 new and I used it for mahbe a year and a half with no issues.

£SOLD

Old school HKS PFC F Con which was fitted into my car since its Japan days for BPU. No idea on this one... lets say..

£SOLD

Whifbitz decat pipe. Brand new and never fitted as already had my Blitz Nur Spec pipe. £SOLD

PRICE DROPPED: Fuel pump hanger with what I believe is a walbro 255 pump from my bpu days. Fitted before I owned the car so not sure on history but worked fine before I removed it.

£50

Standard fuel tank cover (which the spare wheel clamps into)

£15

Generic unknown brand FPR with lines and adapter for standard fuel rail. Used while I was BPU and worked fine.

£40

NEW: standard j spec fuel rail with standard j spec injectors.

£50

Not sure if prices are fair or not, happy to alter if they seem way off!

PM me for more pics or details :)

Cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Went to the post office to pick up the boost controller yesterday, thanks.

Now I've just got to figure out how it's all plumbed in!

Im still looking for the original instructions... they are here somewhere!

I can have a look onlinr and send you a pdf maybe.... will have a look today or tomorrow for you mate [emoji106]

Im still looking for the original instructions... they are here somewhere!

I can have a look onlinr and send you a pdf maybe.... will have a look today or tomorrow for you mate [emoji106]

/QUOTE]Don't worry too much, I'm sure I'll figure it out. There's a good diagram on here for the plumbing, haven't looked for one for the wiring yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.