The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loads of parts!!

Glanza_Mike

Good evening chaps, I've got some stuff that i still need to sell from when i went single so here it is....

All parts and prices are for collection unless otherwise stated, i live in Shirley/Solihull which is just outside Birmingham.

1. VVTI inlet manifold, runners, fuel rail, injectors - £135 - great condition all round.

2. VVTI inlet pipes x 5, perfect for polishing or just replacement as they are all in great nick - £60

3. Water neck, unfortunately someone has loctited the temp sensor in and when i went to remove it sheared, should be easy to drill out i just don't have the time spare - £30

4. Charcoal canister from a VVTI (not sure if different) excellent condition looks nearly new - £30

5. Top and bottom rad pipes, VVTI - £20

6. 2 pure sport rear mate, in black, there is some glue or something on one of them but wouldn't be seen when fitted i don't think - £10

7. 2 x exhaust piece with actuator to split the airflow to the turbos, one in excellent condition and one needs to cleaned up imo. Can be used as a replacement or to remove the valve if going TTC permanently - £25 for the good one and £10 for the one that needs some TLC.

8. Stock manifold great condition, can be supplied with gaskets - £20

9. Vac lines for the stock turbos, need sand blasting and cleaning up really - £5

10. Loads of bits, let me know if you need anything individually but the hole lot for £50.

11. Couple of intercooler/inlet pipes (i think one is for the stock airbox actually) good condition - £15

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.