The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ET15 wheel offset

Hubby

Hi

I am looking to buy a new set of wheels, the rears are 18"x9.5" ET15 does anyone have this setup on there supra? I have measured it and it is very close (flush fitment) but I think it might stick out 3-4mm past the arch (which I don't want). was also considering running more rear negative camber to tuck the wheel under the arch at the top.

Does anyone have any experience of fitting et15 on a supra

Thanks

Andrew

You'll need to roll your arch flat as a bare minimum, with cutting or flaring being preferable.

I'm 11.5" +37 at the rear (3.4mm more poke than 9.5" +15) but have a flared arch:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18698080_570149861343_2671703063220685229_n.jpg?oh=27f2ffb4c1291bddc3b115d226e0f968&oe=5A27C717

EDIT**

My wheels are actually et25 not et35, therefore that first picture is wrong.

The wheels you are looking at will poke out 3.7mm more than my wheels, not 13.7

Therefore you could get them to fit but in my wheel fitment experience you'd certainly be better with a slightly higher offset.

HarleyFDMD - That's perfect fitment, looks amazing

Thanks for the fast replies guys, really helpful. I wouldn't run silly rear camber just to make wheels fit, it would be within aggressive handling specs.

I am looking at Japan Racing wheels JR7 and they only come in ET15...I know it will be tight but last thing I want is for the wheel to rub and to stick out past the arch (only just had the car painted) wish I had rolled the arch. Does anyone else know of a alternative wheel but same style I could use? I know enkei fpf01 butr they are hard to find and couldn't afford new enkei's

They wont fit. Not without rolled arches and stretched tyres.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/fc990feb44404e262ea68f40cb979bf1.jpg

They'll poke 13.7mm further out than my wheels below.. which as you can see are about as flush as you can get and i have a small amount of extra negative camber!

]

Which site did you use to compare offsets? Looks useful!