The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grams Styling

Notts_TT

Looking at full Ridox with shine diffuser from Grams Styling, has anyone had kits from these and they say 100% fitment with no trimming, heard that before

I bought a few parts from them and they were great fitment - Ridox front, skirts and spats.

Bear in mind though I am in the minority and I think I just happened to get lucky.

A mate who lives about 300 yards away bought exactly the same items a few months later and had a nightmare, and if/when it goes wrong they're poor at resolving issues.

Whether they were good quality when I bought and have since just taken business for granted I'm not sure.

I bought ridox front bumper skirts and trail rear bumper. Front is a good fitment rear is not and skirts fit but are not finished on the inside off wheel wells which I did not like so I cut the bottom off them and moulded them to my oem ones for perfect fitment. Fibre glass parts are a nightmare

Id go with the Whifbitz stuff, Ive ordered mine from GRAMs and its shit. Front bumper fitment is awful and I've gone for the carbon lower pieces, its not even carbon its hydrodipped and the print does not even go to the end of the bumper in the two places you are most likely to see it.

Im currently looking at sending mine back!

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Fit mine perfectly?

And another member on here

I had a swt of shine auto front fenders that had to have both panel gaps addressed to the doors .By means of bonding a carbon strip 10mm wide to the edge of the fender with 3m 9323ba chassis glue then blending it in.Then the headlight bracket was in the wrong place totally to hold the headlight in the correct position tonthe bonnet etc.... but if yours and your mates worked out must have been my bad ric