The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings from Germany!

1993mkiv

Hey all,

i just want to say "hello" to all of you in this community.

My name is Daniel, i come from germany (near Bielefeld) and i am at least a very happy owner of a beautiful supra again.

I got my first Supra in 2010, it was a black RHD tt from japan, i got the car for round about 2,5 years, buildt it up on single turbo (GT35) until i got to sold it to go to study.

Now, my whife and me brought "our" black supra again because i regret selling the car every day...

And NOW, i need ALL OF YOU who are registred in this community...!

I got the new supra from an importeur from germany. the price was quite good, the engine is awesome and runs great!

Its an 95 LHD targa, MT (but its a swap, stock it was auto) with old school single turbo (Sard 3470 MOJ turbo Kit, K27)

--> Now, i know that it is the old supra from "XXCAT" from latvia, a member from this community (he quit his registration years ago)

The supra was buildt up at KAGEKI-RACING in czech, they have done great work at the engine.

so, now the details for my registration:

i know that the car had an accident in the rear right (body filler, up to 1,5 mm), the middle rear (found some bodyworks) and the rear left (they changed the rear left bodypart, i found also some bodyfiller near the roof, where they welded the bodypart).

After an expert and me looked at the car, i decided to buy it for rebuilding the whole body at an expert. My thought was like "the car is just too beautiful, some one has got to rescue it...!"

Because of the good engine, i brought the car.

Now, many month are gone and i already have find out so many details about the car, but i have found nothing about the crash / accident.

I really want to know something more about the accident and every detail about the car, so i need all the "old members" from this community!

Do you know, or better, have you got some pictures of it?

Please write me an PM with all your information!!!!

Many thanks and: Sorry for my bad english =)

Its this car:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4813/i4nt3vp7_jpg.htm