The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Half Carbon Spoiler, Retrimmed 3 Spoke Steering wheel, OEM Alternator and others

Sheefa

Hi

Selling quite a few parts as follows:

TRD Half Carbon Spoiler. Excellent condition and only test fitted once. Carbon wing is immaculate from memory (will check tonight) and bubble wrapped in loft. End wings were painted silver but not particularly well so rubbed back and do need spraying. Carbon end caps are supplied and mint too. Looking for £300 delivered. NOW SOLD AND PAID TO JUSTIN BIEBER.

A beautiful leather and alacantra 3 Spoke Steering wheel as per link below. It's stunning and onky reason I'm not fitting it as it doesn't come with airbag and rear plastic would need trimming to fit UK spec cowling and I don't want to do this. Looking for what I paid for it £400 delivered.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=4229944

OEM Alternator in used but perfect working order. Currently fitted to my car but purchased a 200amp one and fitting tomorrow hence sale. Covered 93k miles unless it was replaced before I bought the car at some point. £110 delivered.

OEM plastic rear pre-facelift silver spats. Good overall condition and I have cleaned them up properly but they are really in need of respray for a perfect job. One of the holes at rear where it attaches is buggered from memory but a simple enough fix with some epoxy or similar. £100 delivered.

TT Manual Starter Motor - Excellent working order. Purchased when I had an issue with mine last year but never needed in the end. £60 delivered.

Cusco strut brace. Not sure if genuine. I've replaced all bolts and given it a coat of gloss black. Good overall condition but not perfect. £70 delivered.

K&N Air Filter for single turbo. 8" (20cm) length by 4" (10cm) inlet pipe diameter. A few marks here and there and slightly caved to accommodate my custom airbox but worked flawlessy and just been cleaned and a fresh coat of genuine K&N Filter oil applied. Upgrading to larger one mounted under out of chassis bay hence the sale. £30 delivered.

Polished used FMIC/Rad panel. Has quite a few marks but still looks good. If someone is handy with a polisher then they can probably do a nice refurb job. £30 posted to your door. SOLD TO AUZZAM.

Vibra Technics 6 Speed Gearbox Mount. Brand new only test fitted on gearbox to ensure bolts were OK. Decided no point fitting it as my stock one is good enough. Less harsh than the TRD ones as they have rubber compliance but harsher than stock. Firmer gearstick feel. Paid £175 looking for £150 delivered. Details below from Whifbitz.

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/vibra-technics-6-speed-gearbox-mount-3521.html

Pictures now added to thread on subsequent pages.

Thanks

Gregimageimageimage

That wheel is lovely mate. Love the flat bottom of it

/QUOTE]

It is a STUNNING job. I suppose given I'm a dad I also do want to keep the airbag in my car (just in case) and didn't realise it had none, neither did seller at time. I don't fancy retrofitting either or cutting away the rear plastic to fit UK spec mechanism. It's a really nice job and looks the business in the flesh.

It is a STUNNING job. I suppose given I'm a dad I also do want to keep the airbag in my car (just in case) and didn't realise it had none, neither did seller at time. I don't fancy retrofitting either or cutting away the rear plastic to fit UK spec mechanism. It's a really nice job and looks the business in the flesh.

/QUOTE]

If I didn't already have my custom one I'd have it in a heart beat. The shape is great just the wrong colour scheme for mine. Should sell quick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.