The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HSD monitors or BC racing coilovers

foggy147

Contemplating getting some coilovers for the car, figured the shocks and springs have likely been on the car a good few years so may as well upgrade.

Don't plan on lowering the car, want to keep the ride height the same, possibly even slightly higher if possible as do get a very tiny bit of wheel run over bumps. Want to keep a smooth ride so these are not for the intention of tracking it etc. Any advice would be appreciated

To be honest I would just replace the shocks for a new set of bilstiens! Will handle much better the any of those coilover system you have just mentioned!

This.

UK road and coilovers don't mix. Those are very much budget ones as well. Get some Chris Wilson revalved Bilsteins with some of his springs, job done. Voice of experience.

I have HSD Mono Pro's and even on the softer settings, im finding the ride a bit crashy. Potholes are an absolute nightmare. Definately wouldnt go for these if you are after comfort, although i have felt coilovers which are worse...and a lot of BMW suspension is harder than these too, but not too my liking currently