The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheres my Supra these days?

edd_t

So its been 4 1/2 years since selling my Supra to a friend of a member on here. (4 1/2 very sad sad years) From memory it went up to Great Yarmouth, the next I heard it was sold so that person could buy one of Jamie P's projects.

I've just been checking the MOT date on the DVLA for my wifes car, and thought why the hell not see if the Supra is still going, but its been declared SORN and the MOT ran out 6 days ago.

M619 BHK, Black 6 speed manual Twin Turbo RZ with some fun mods done to it when I sold it! lol. Am hoping its been taken of the road for good reasons, a project maybe, and its not rapped around a street lamp somewhere.

Hi Mark, hows it going, long time no see!

haha I'd love to get in a Supe again, but to find another black TT6 with all that my old one had I'd be very lucky! Plus I don't think the misses will be too happy, I'd also need 2 babyseats in the back lol. Maybe one day!

- - - Updated - - -

Four and half years ago Supra were cheap and the prices of the Supra's have since rocketed

oh yeh tell me about it, im kicking myself for how much i let mine go for!

Hi Mark, hows it going, long time no see!

haha I'd love to get in a Supe again, but to find another black TT6 with all that my old one had I'd be very lucky! Plus I don't think the misses will be too happy, I'd also need 2 babyseats in the back lol. Maybe one day!

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeh tell me about it, im kicking myself for how much i let mine go for!

Hi Edd, it has been a long time mate. No problem, just sell the kids! Should be able to get a nice TT6 then lol :)

Seriously though, all the best and hopefully see you at a meet or back in a Supe sometime.