The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Staggered BBS Wheels with Original Centre Caps

Spunkmeyer

Provisionally SOLD

18" BBS Wheels with Centre Caps. Have kerb rash and flakes so would need a refurb. Have seen a couple of track days but not been off rd or damaged - would keep and refurb but having Centre Caps on track wheels is a bit daft.

With Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Tyres. Again has seen a couple of track days with some surface melt but it's probably extra rubber stuck on. A lot of rubber left

9Jx18xET42 on 245/40/18 ZR 97Y XL

10Jx18xET50 on 275/35/18 ZR 99Y XL

Would prefer to sell the wheels only for £300 collected

If with Tyres £600 collected

Cheers, with that feedback

I have the same wheels on my Supra but in 17" guise. I was looking for a 18" set about 5 years ago to sub for my smaller rims but since then gone all OEM and buying up sets of those instead as I think thats where the back to the future lies. £300 is a bit of a steal so anyone looking out for a set of decent wheels should steal them ASAP.

Wow.... cracking price

/QUOTE]

I'm afraid these were the candy red we chatted about. The caps were just gonna be a pain all the time swapping wheels around on track days. Thanks for quoting me though. Perhaps give Harley a pm he decide to ask me to drop them to you instead

I'm afraid these were the candy red we chatted about. The caps were just gonna be a pain all the time swapping wheels around on track days. Thanks for quoting me though. Perhaps give Harley a pm he decide to ask me to drop them to you instead

/QUOTE]

No problem at all. I'm not on the forum to promote my business. It's a great forum. I'm on my 4th Supra. Made the mistake of selling each time and then regretting it and getting another. Sigh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.