The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 connections left before my car is back up and running....where do they go?

jackso11

I have 2 plugs pictured below before I can start my car after years of being off the road, unfortunately a) I didn't unplug them so don't know where they go, and b) it was about 4 years ago they were unplugged and the person who did unplug them has no idea where they go.

Any ideas?

They are located front of the block, drivers side under the intercooler pipework.

IMG_4272.JPG

IMG_4271.JPG

The only 2 cables that go off to that side are for the steering rack and the 02 sensor.

They are not for the 02 sensor, different connector type and looks like in your picture you already have that connected.

So my guess is one is the rack (going off to the left) and the other goes to around the back area of the alternator.

attachment.php?attachmentid=221547&stc=1&d=1501679423

1.jpg